This is a public workspace template, also known as digital garden.
What is a digital garden? Learn here with Keep Productive.
- Priority list to focus on your most important projects.
- Growth Stages dropdown with seedling, budding, and evergreen views.
- State dropdown shows on-going changes a piece is going through. It has two views, in-progress and review. You can link tags inside each page, or as a related property.
- Link pages between each other, mentioning the following and previous related pages in Next: and Previous:.
- Embed related content as bookmarks.
- Keep your garden organized with a tag database.
For questions or feedback, contact me through Twitter (@SephMary).
This is a template for a digital garden in Notion. Content is in shown as an in-line database with two toggle views, Growth Stages and State. A tags database keeps the content organized.